Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Three-slot, three-Ethernet IP access router for eight T1s of bandwidth or up to a 100Mbps carrier Ethernet connection
- Dual auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for LAN segmentation
- CompactFlash slot for auto-provisioning
- RapidRoute technology for greater performance
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Inherent URL filtering
- VLAN Trunking (802.1Q) for routing between VLANs
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) conceals private IP addresses
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
The NetVanta 4430 is a modular access router designed for higher-bandwidth applications supporting up to eight T1s for Internet access, corporate frame relay, point-to-point connectivity, ADSL, VPN, and up to a 100Mbps Carrier Ethernet connection. The NetVanta 4430 includes a built-in firewall and three Ethernet LAN ports, and can support the IPSec Virtual Private Networking (VPN) and voice quality monitoring as well.