Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Scalable densities - allows for higher densities to be achieved by integrating containment with room, row and rack cooling system architectures
- Over aisle access - tooless removal of individual panels to allow access above the aisle for cabling and maintenance
- Fire safe system - alerts personnel and drops ceiling panels based on temperature to enable fire suppressions system in the room to extinguish the fire
- Ceiling tiles - closes off the top of the aisle to prevent mixing of the hot and cold airstreams in the IT environment
- Safe slide doors - emergency break away sliding door enables quick exit in the event of an emergency
- One-way locking door - secures the hot aisle while allowing for quick exit in case of emergency
- Modular design - modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases
- Active airflow control - monitors and actively adjusts cooling unit airflow in containment systems, while providing visibility to effective cooling to critical IT equipment
- Efficiency - increases the capacity of the air conditioner by supplying a warmer return air temperature
- Air return system - centralized hot air return system for room and external air handling systems minimize obstruction of lighting into the aisle and provide cable access from within the contained aisle
- Flexibility - support for varying aisle widths, rack heights, rack depths, and single rows
Hot and cold air containment systems designed to maximize cooling predictability, capacity, and efficiency at the rack, row or room level.