Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Reduces UPS over-sizing costs today by allowing quick upgrades later
- Provides higher availability to the UPS connected loads by giving redundant communication paths to critical UPS functions
- Provides flexibility of UPS placement in the room and easy access to install cabling to the terminal blocks
- Enhances availability by allowing immediate, seamless recovery from isolated module failures
- Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment
- Alpha-numeric display which displays system parameters and alarms
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions
The APC Symmetra PX is a world class, redundant, scalable, power protection system designed to cost effectively provide high levels of availability. Seamlessly integrating into today's state-of-the-art data center designs, the Symmetra PX is a true modular system. Made up of dedicated and redundant modules - power, intelligence, battery and bypass, all engineered into a design that is easily and efficiently serviceable, this architecture can scale power and runtime as demand grows or as higher levels of availability are required. Symmetra PX serves as the core power train that drives APC InfraStruXure systems for small and medium data centers but can also power individual "zones" of larger data centers. Highly manageable, the Symmetra PX features self-diagnostic capabilities and standardized modules which mitigate the risk of human error resulting in increased overall data center reliability.