Aruba User Experience Insight (UXI)
Aruba User Experience Insight (UXI) is a cloud-based application performance monitoring solution that validates network health and points out simple problems before they affect the user’s experience. The UXI agents are easy to deploy and manage, and the application can become operational in minutes. Unlike generic devices, UXI becomes an end-user: it evaluates the performance, connectivity, and responsiveness of the network infrastructure and other software that a company might have, such as ERP or Office365. It will also analyze roaming and voice usage, making it more accurate.
Aruba's UXI solution is available for both Aruba and multi-vendor networks, and it analyzes information from your wired LAN, Wi-Fi LAN, and applications. With the UXI dashboard in the cloud, you can get a global view of user experience and take on-the-spot action. The dashboard contains everything you need to identify problems and fix them on the spot. From one place, you can easily see what's going on with your network, pinpoint the root of the problem, and fix it.
Aruba UXI sensors mimic the behavior of users and IoT devices, accessing applications such as Netflix or Skype for Business to detect any issues that can affect wired, wireless, or WAN access. Sensors in the system monitor for both performance issues and abnormal behavior. When an issue is detected, the system will measure its severity and group it accordingly.
- Intuitive, simple-to-use dashboard with end-to-end visibility over performance and health
- AI-powered alerts that highlight issues affecting high priority services
- Automated user and application experience monitoring through synthetic testing
- Network performance metrics for wired, wireless, and cloud application connectivity
- Simplified deployment and backup connectivity with built-in cellular connectivity
- Multivendor support enables testing for any Aruba or third-party network environment
- Integration with third-party applications like ServiceNow and Slack via Webhooks