Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Delivers signal faster and stronger than a standard monitor cable
- Works with virtually any digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal display
- Features hot-plug detection and compatibility with PC and Mac computers
- Allows high-speed, single-link digital signaling
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with undermold shield
- Ensures compliance with FCC requirements with double-shielding
- Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss through gold-plated copper contacts
Belkin's DVI Cable provides a high-bandwidth video interface suitable for today's host and display devices, and addresses potential future bandwidth requirements. It meets Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standards, guaranteeing performance with all digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal displays. Featuring a DVI digital single-link format, this Cable delivers high-speed digital transmission.