Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission
- Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%
- 2-row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper-frequency
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6
- Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance
Belkin Snagless Cat6 patch cables provides enhanced bandwidth performance up to 550MHz for your Gigabit applications. Each cable is constructed with 100% pure copper strands to minimize impedance, structural return loss (SRL) and Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) in comparison to standard 100 Mhz or 350Mhz cables). Fully compatible with 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. Belkin meets Prop 65/RoHS/CE regulatory standards.