Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Broad and deep network security through an array of cloud- and software-based integrated security services
- Comprehensive antimalware capabilities, including antivirus, botnet traffic filter, and antispyware
- Highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS) with Cisco global correlation
- High-performance VPN and always-on remote access
- The ability to enable additional security services quickly and easily in response to changing needs
Midsize businesses protecting the Internet edge require the same level of protection as large, enterprise networks. You require enterprise-strength security, but purchasing a firewall that was built to handle the performance needs and budget of a large enterprise would be unnecessary and a waste of company resources. You need a firewall that provides the performance you need at a price you can afford, without compromising security.
Cisco ASA 5500 series adaptive security appliance fits your network and budget while offering the same proven level of security that protects some of the largest networks at some of the most security-conscious companies in the world. The ASA 5500 series scales to meet the performance and security requirements of a wide range of network applications, to correspond with your changing needs.
The Cisco ASA 5545-X is midrange security appliance that uses the Cisco SecureX framework for a context-aware approach to security that delivers multiple security services, multigigabit performance, flexible interface options, and redundant power supplies. It is built on the same proven security platform as the rest of the ASA family of security appliances, and has been designed to deliver superior performance for exceptional operational efficiency.