Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W
- CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
- Network monitoring through sampled Flow (sFlow)
- Security with 802.1x support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console access
- Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco Catalyst 1000 switches operate on Cisco IOS software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for Small and Medium Sized (SMB) organizations.