Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Managed via Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Automatic Firmware upgrades
- WAN Link Balancing
- Automatic WAN Failover
- SD-WAN over Meraki AutoVPN
- L3/L7 Stateful Firewall
- Geo based firewall rules
- 1:1 and 1: Many NAT
- Configurable VLANs / DHCP support
- Static Routing
- Client VPN endpoint
- Meraki AutoVPN and L2TP/IPSec VPN endpoint
- Active Directory integration
- Content Filtering
- Malware Protection (AMP) w/ optional Threat Grid integration
- IDS/IPS protection
- Custom Traffic Shaping
- Historical Client Usage statistics
- Netflow support
- Syslog integration
- Remote Packet Capture tools
The Meraki MX85 is an enterprise security appliance designed for distributed deployments that require remote administration across Medium branch environments. It is ideal for network administrators who demand both ease of deployment and a state-of-the-art feature set. The Meraki Dashboard allows for simple and easy deployment of the MX85 with minimal pre-configuration in almost any location.
Providing 4 dedicated WAN uplinks, 2 x 1GbE SFP ports and 2 x RJ45 1GbE ports. The LAN ports include 8 x RJ45 1GbE ports, and 2 x SFP ports. The MX85 is ready for deployment in a variety of enterprise environments.