Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Intelligent LCD diagnostic display - the innovative front panel displays 11 different UPS vitals
- Automatic voltage regulation - AVR technology stabilizes the AC voltage and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mod
- Energy-Saving technology - patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models
- Ultra-quiet UPS - advanced cooling design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in their class
- Transformer-spaced outlets - widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets
- USB connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features
- EMI/RFI filters - shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise over telephone lines or audio systems
- Audible alarms - distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low
- Resettable circuit breaker - the user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- PowerPanel personal edition - in event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit
A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP850AVRLCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP850AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.