Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- GreenPower UPS technology: energy-saving UPS
- Pure sine wave output
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
- Multiple outputs for multiple servers
- Multiple communication interfaces
- Programmable brownout and over voltage protection
- Microprocessor based full digital control
- Scheduled shutdown
- Auto restart/auto charge
- User-replaceable batteries
- RM/T configuration
- External battery expansion capacity
- Dual PC support
- Critical load outlets
- Metal housing
- Multifunction LCD readout
- Audible alarms
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Emergency Power-Off port (EPO)
The CyberPower PR1000ELCDRT2U has a high-voltage input connection and provides battery backup, power protection and surge protection for servers, networking equipment and other IT devices. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects minor power fluctuations without utilizing the battery.
The PR1000ELCDRT2U accepts a 220V, 230V or 240V input connection and has a capacity of 1000VA/700W, 8 outlets, RJ11 and Coax protection, an LCD screen.