Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Install in minutes with minimal system requirements
- Scan networks and add devices automatically
- Easily add racks, rows and rooms of systems to graphically represent data center infrastructure
- Offers cross platform support
- Works outside the operating system requiring no OS rights or privileges
- Provides historical information for trending and analysis
- Identify hot and cold areas of the data center, reducing outages or expiry from overcooling
- Detect underutilized systems that can be re-provisioned to maximize data center productivity
- Visualize power consumption by platform to assess how changes impact power consumption
- Power and thermal data compiled and aggregated for viewing power footprint at room, row and rack levels
- Data is exportable to be easily incorporated in broader analysis tools
- Create alerts and have them forwarded to other operational tools
- Implement power consumption policy to recover stranded power without impacting performance
- Carry out power policies that reduce the risk of over-provisioning systems
DCM Console provides accurate power and thermal data from servers and networking equipment. This information enables data center engineer's visibility and control of server power consumption and temperatures for better data center capacity planning, power based metering, and alerting.