Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- QSFP+ directs attach cable offers a highly cost effective way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks
- Fully compatible with Intel Ethernet converged network adapters
- Supports 10-Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3ba 40-Gigabit Ethernet standards
- QSFP+ MSA (Multi-Source-Agreement) compliant
- Zinc die-cast SFP+ and QSFP+ connectors with pull to release latching
- Low cross talk and pair to pair skew maintains signal integrity
- 3x the port density of standard SFP+ product - saves rack space and power
- Reduced power budget and lower port cost compared to optical solutions
- Conforms to environmental standards as described in the product environment content report
Intel Ethernet QSFP+ Breakout cable offers IT professionals a cost-effective interconnect solution for merging 40GbE QSFP+ and 10GbE SFP+ adapters, switches, and servers. Each cable features a single QSFP+ connector rated for 40-Gbps on one and (4) SFP+ connectors, each rated for 10-Gbps, on the other. This cable type allows customers to bridge the gap between 10GbE and 40GbE cables, switches and adapters, and economically links a QSFP+ port with an upstream 10GbE SFP+ switch. Intel Ethernet QSFP+ Cables provide a high density, high bandwidth solution at low cost and reduced power budget.