Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Supports RAID levels 0/1/1/0/5/50/6/60
- Supports NVMe over PCIe 3.0, 12 Gb/s SAS over PCIe 3.0, and 6 Gb/s SATA
- Utilizes Avago SAS3516 ROC I/O processor
- 4 GB 2133 MT/s DDR4 cache memory
- Two internal mini-SAS-HD (SFF8643) connectors
- SuperCapacitor kit enables maintenance-free cache backup, reducing maintenance costs due to regular battery replacement
The Intel RAID Adapter RSP3MD088F is designed for use in content and web hosting appliances, security appliances, financial institutions, cloud service providers, and enterprise IT. Its standard, low-profile MD2 form factor is designed for use in both Intel and third-party server products. It supports RAID levels 0/1/10/5/50/6/60. With eight internal and eight external ports, the Intel RAID Adapter RSP3MD088F supports NVMe, SAS, and SATA connections to expanders and external JBODs for highly customized hybrid configurations. The Intel RAID Adapter RSP3MD088F provides performance and scalability, with high uptime for mass storage, with maximum reliability for high-intensity workloads.