Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Limits viewing angle +/- 30� while also protecting the screen from scratches and damage
- Reduces harmful blue light by up to 30%
- Easy to attach using included plastic tabs to stick the screen to your standard flat panel (TFT) or LCD monitor
- Anti-reflective coating reduces glare and improves clarity
- Reversible with matte and glossy viewing options
Trust Kensington, the choice of IT professionals, to help protect the sensitive information on a monitor and reduce the chances of wandering eyes viewing confidential data. FP Series Privacy Screens limit the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees so a person off to the side only sees a dark screen. They are easy to install with either the included frameless tab holders or double-sided tape. The reversible privacy screens also use an anti-reflective coating to reduce glare, and they filter out harmful blue light by up to 30 percent.