Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- IT Departments don't have to purchase and manage spare inventory to fix damaged PCs
- Lenovo's comprehensive diagnostic tools can identify hidden damage that may have otherwise gone untreated
- International repair centers with in-country language support for coverage when and where you need it
- Based on a sample of Lenovo claims, ADP can save, on average, 28% versus the typical cost of notebook repair, and 75-80% for tablets
- Avoid the legal and monetary repercussions associated with a breach in data security, especially for sensitive customer-level data
- Gives users the peace of mind to know that their personal and business data is secure
- Eliminates the need for tracking failed drives in transit and the associated paperwork, giving IT staff the time to concentrate on mission-critical business activities
Warranty upgrade for 3 year Onsite base warranty models.
Lenovo's Accidental Damage Protection gives you the peace of mind to know your investment and budget are protected from the hassles of unexpected repairs and expenses. It covers accidents beyond the system warranty and protects your notebook or tablet² PC from non-warranted operational or structural failures incurred under normal operating conditions.
Securing business data is essential to any organization's success. Data needs to be kept confidential, protected and compliant with corporate retention policies. If a drive fails while covered under warranty, Lenovo's Keep Your Drive Service (KYD) allows you to keep your drive, improving data security and potentially alleviating civil liability risks for organizations handling sensitive information. Lenovo's Keep Your Drive Service is available for all Lenovo ThinkPad notebooks, ThinkCenter desktops, ThinkStation workstations and ThinkServer server.