Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Industry standard 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch form factors
- New generation 96-layer 3D TLC NAND flash memory
- Suitable for mixed read/write workloads with an endurance of between 2.5 and 5 drive writes per day (DWPD) for 5 years
- 6 Gbps SATA host interface
- High reliability and enhanced ruggedness
- MTTF of 3 million device hours - 50% more than most drives
- Absence of moving parts to reduce potential failure points in the server
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Advanced Encrypting Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption
The ThinkSystem 5300 Mainstream SATA 6Gb solid-state drives (SSDs) use Micron 96-layer 3D NAND flash memory technology with a 6Gbps SATA interface. They provide an affordable solution for mixed read/write applications such as cache in transactional applications and high-speed storage for enterprise databases.