Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Performance server SSD suitable for write-intensive workloads
- Endurance of 10 drive-writes per day (DWPD)
- 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch industry standard form factor with hot-swap tray
- SAS 12 Gbps interface
- Seagate 3D eTLC flash technology
- Power loss data protection
- Supports Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T)
- Supports up to 32 initiators with Tag Command Queuing (TCQ) Command Set with a queue-depth of up to 128 commands
- Compliant with SCSI specifications (SAS-3 / SPL-3 / SBC-4 / SPC-5 / SAM-6)
- RoHS Compliant
- Advanced Encrypting Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption
The ThinkSystem Nytro 3732 Performance SAS 12Gb solid-state drives (SSDs) in capacities of up to 3.2 TB are high-performance SSDs suitable for write-intensive applications of running on ThinkSystem servers.
This product guide provides essential presales information to understand the Performance 12Gb SAS SSD offerings and their key features, specifications, and compatibility. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about the SSDs and consider their use in IT solutions.