Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
With eight Gigabit Ethernet ports and two gigabit SFP uplinks, the Cisco Meraki MS120-8 is among the smallest and most affordable options in the Meraki lineup of networking products. That makes it an exceptional value for a startup or small office that still wants to have a world-class network keeping things running.
Just because the MS120-8 is an entry-level product, however, that doesn't mean Meraki has restricted its feature set. Just like larger MS-series switches, the MS120-8 includes cutting-edge virtual stacking capabilities that allows capacity to quickly expand as new devices are added. The self-healing network architecture can detect any network changes and auto-adjust to always keep the system optimized. Self-testing systems still alert the administrator -via email or SMS- to any minor problems on the network, before they become big problems.
Administration via the Meraki Dashboard system is particularly friendly to newcomers. It's easy to get a handle on the interface with only one or two devices, then see functionality expand alongside the network.
In short, the MS120-8 still packs all the power and functionality one would expect from Meraki. It's just in a small, startup-friendly box that is priced to match, allowing even the newest of operations to get a head start into the world of Meraki Networking.
The Cisco Meraki MS120-8 features:
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 Gigabit SFP ports
- Self-contained desktop unit
- Fanless case
- Virtual stacking capabilities
- Self-healing network mesh architecture
- Zero touch provisioning
- Universally-accessible Meraki Dashboard GUI
- Full visibility and control over thousands of ports and apps
- Automatic cloud-based software\firmware updates
- Cable failure testing
- Smart self-healing mesh architecture
- Configurable email and\or SMS alerts
- Real-time troubleshooting tools
- 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10-year licenses available
- Lifetime technical support while under license
- Limited lifetime warranty with replacements while under license
- Part # MS120-8-HW
- PoE Support:
- Port Speed:
- Switch Management:
- Switch Type: