Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The current top-of-the-line in Meraki's line of aggregation switches is the MS425-32, a massive switch that still fits in a 1RU rack space. Few options on the market offer more bandwidth at the edge of the network, and none are easier to use and implement.
With the MS425-32, you get thirty-two SFP+ ten-gigabit fiber ports, backed by two 40Gbps QSFP+ uplinks, along with a single Gigabit RJ-45 direct-access management port. The total switching capacity is 800Gbps. The MS425-32 also allows for physical stacking of up to eight switches, as well as 802.3ad link aggregation support for up to eight ports per. This makes the MS425-32 an excellent choice for growing networks that need simple expandability without major reconfiguration.
Even large networks are simple to manage. The Meraki Dashboard system gives a full overview of the entire network, with control from the edge down to individual user-side app configuration. Robust monitoring and reporting services keep the admin fully informed, with plenty of historical usage data for analytics.
A MS425-32 Meraki switch includes:
- 32 10GbE SFP+ Ports
- 2 40-Gigabit QSFP+ Uplinks
- 1 Gigabit RJ45 Management port
- 800Gbps total switching capacity
- Up to 8 units can be physically stacked
- 1RU size
- Layer 3 static or dynamic routing (OSPFv2)
- Quality-of-Service prioritizations for VoIP
- Port-based 802.1X security
- Integrated two-factor authentication systems
- Broadcast storm control
- IGMP packet snooping
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- Simplified no-staging zero-touch deployment
- Remote diagnostic reporting
- Configurable automation email\SMS alerts
- Per-port and per-client analytics reporting
- Simple Meraki Dashboard management GUI
- Lifetime warranty and hardware replacements (with license)
- 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 year licensing options
- Ordering Number: MS425-32-HW
Meraki continues to push the edge of high-end networking further into the future, and is quickly becoming one of the top brands for easy and powerful ten-gigabit network builds. Contact Hummingbird Networks for more information on switches.