Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Next-generation custom microphone reduces background noise and interference, ensuring fewer missed words and a better caller experience
- Tactile and visual guidance mean the user can feel and hear ratchet clicks when the boom is moved into the proper range for optimum mic positioning
- Tuned wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations while SoundGuard technology protects user from noise spikes and listening fatigue
- Metals employed structurally, not cosmetically, at key joints
- Unibody flexible boom and laser welding ensure maximum robustness
- Quick Disconnect (QD) feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and deskphone audio processors and direct connect cables
Feel the difference with the EncorePro. The over-the-head headset incorporates a range of leading design features to enhance the performance of your customer service representatives.
The sophisticated new design offers visual and tactile boom positioning feedback, ensuring the microphone is placed correctly for the clearest conversations. Lighter weight and softer, more luxurious ear cushions create a level in comfort for staff who need to be performing at their peak all day, every day. And with laser welding and aircraft-grade aluminum, this is the most durable EncorePro yet.
EncorePro headsets require a Plantronics audio processor or direct connect cable to connect to phone, or USB audio processor to connect to computer.