Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure reliable data transfers
- Includes 4 international plug adapters for connecting to almost any electrical outlet
- Widely compatible transmitter/receiver kit works with all major operating systems
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- This product is covered by a 1-year limited warranty
This plug-and-play extender kit is ideal for connecting your home or office computer's USB-A port to a printer, webcam, external hard drive or other USB peripheral located up to 164 feet (50 meters) away. The B203-101-PNPINT includes a local transmitter and a remote receiver. It sends USB signals over user-supplied Cat5e/6 cabling (such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series Cat6 Ethernet cables).
By extending the USB connection beyond the standard 16-foot (4.88 meters) distance limitation to 164 feet (50 meters), the B203-101-PNPINT provides workstation flexibility to place your computer and its connected USB peripheral where they are best suited, even in separate rooms. This extender kit supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 technology, allowing you to connect legacy devices. No network connectivity is needed.
Just connect the transmitter's USB cable to your computer's USB-A port, connect a USB peripheral to the receiver's USB-A port, and connect the two units with Cat5e/6 cable (sold separately). No drivers or other software is needed. The included external power supply connects to the receiver. It comes with four international plug adapters (North America, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia), so you can connect to a wall outlet, UPS, PDU or surge protector almost anywhere.
The B203-101-PNPINT is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.