Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Connect your high-speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA controller
- Support data transfer rates of up to 1.5 Gbps
- Narrow cables design: 1) simplifies cable routing and installation 2) improves air flow within CPU (no more big ribbons blocking air movement) 3) right-angle design for tight spaces
- Meets Serial ATA 1.0 standards, including Errata 029
- Cable is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI
Tripp Lite expands its line of hard drive cables with the introduction of our new line of serial ATA cables. The signal cables connect any high speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA controller. Serial ATA delivers two significant benefits: it support much higher data transfer rates (up to 6.0 Gbps...backward compatible to 1.5Gbps) and the narrow cable design helps improve internal air flow. Perfect for the desktop or server that has multiple drives. These cables feature 7-pin straight/7-pin right-angle key up connectors and offer easy installation.