Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Ideal for charging smartphones, tablets, e-readers and laptops while traveling
- USB-C PD 3.0 port supports a maximum power capacity of 100W for fast charging
- Gallium nitride (GaN) technology generates less heat to support high-efficiency charging
- Connects to any NEMA 1-15R, 5-15R or 5-15/20R AC outlet for immediate charging
- Measures just 8.5 cu. in., making it perfectly sized for convenient travel use
- This product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty
This single-port USB charger lets you quickly and safely charge your USB-C mobile device. Plug it into any NEMA 1-15R, NEMA 5-15R or NEMA 5-15/20R AC outlet to ensure your laptop, smartphone, tablet or other USB-C device charges at its fastest possible speed. The USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 charging up to 5V 3A (15W), 9V 3A (27W), 15V 3A (45W) and 20V 5A (100W).
: In order to achieve 100W charging, the U280-W01-100C1G must be used with a cable that supports 5A, such as Tripp Lite's U420-006-5A.
This USB wall charger is smaller and lighter than many standard wall chargers that come with a laptop, measuring just 8.5 cubic inches. Ideal for travel, it is designed using GaN technology, which has a higher power density than silicon and provides higher efficiency than standard USB-C fast chargers. It also operates under much cooler temperatures, despite its small size, meaning it won't get hot while charging your device.
The USB-C port features auto-sensing technology that automatically adjusts to your device's appropriate power level, perfect for fast-charging tablets and e-readers. The unit protects against overheating, overcurrent, overcharging and short circuits. In fact, it stops charging as soon as your device's batteries are at full capacity.
The compact USB Type-C charger, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, is easy to carry in your purse, suitcase, backpack or laptop bag. The NEMA 1-15P plug folds into the unit when not in use to shield it from damage and prevent it from snagging or scratching your bag's contents.