Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Connects 2 devices to one AC outlet to save space and reduce cable clutter
- Recommended for powering dual computers, monitors or other home/office devices
- Adds 1 ft. to your existing power connection to add flexibility in placing devices
- Ideal replacement for a worn-out or missing extension cord Y splitter
- NEMA 5-15P plug connects to AC power; 5-15R ends connect to devices' cords
- This product is covered by a Lifetime limited warranty
Y-Style Power Cord Splitter Connects 2 Devices with 5-15P Plugs to One AC Outlet
This extension cable splitter allows two devices with NEMA 5-15P plugs to share one AC input cord and one NEMA 5-15R outlet. The AC power splitter features a 5-15P plug for connecting to an AC power source and two 5-15R ends for connecting to devices' power cords. By connecting two devices to one power outlet, the splitter frees up space in a PDU or surge protector, reduces cable clutter and allows welcome flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the outlet.
Heavy-Duty 14 AWG Cable Powers a Wide Variety of Essential Electronics
With this extension cord splitter, a single NEMA 5-15R outlet can power two devices, such as computers, monitors, scanners, printers, instrument amplifiers and other equipment in your home office, work space or dorm room. Ideal for areas where AC outlets are limited, such as rack cabinets, this extension cord Y splitter is compatible with Tripp Lite power cords.