Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Supports high-definition resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (including 1080p)
- Made with antibacterial material proven 99.9% effective in inhibiting E. coli and staph
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Foil/braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Uni-directional 6 ft. cable directs A/V signals only from HDMI to DVI-D
- This product is covered by a Lifetime limited warranty
This bi-directional cable securely connects laptops, tablets, PCs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, Roku/Apple TV boxes, satellite/cable TV receivers and other devices to high-definition displays. The bi-directional cable creates a connection between a DVI-enabled source and an HDMI-enabled display or an HDMI-enabled source and a DVI-enabled display.
The molded connectors and PVC jacket are constructed using an antibacterial material that is 99.9% effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph). This added protection makes this cable an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
The P566AB-006 supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz, allowing you to transmit 1080p signals in your home theater, office lobby or other digital signage application, such as digital menus in restaurants or schedules in bus and train stations.
The P566AB-006 features foil and braid shielding that ensures reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Gold-plated connectors provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss to guarantee a clear transmission free of interference. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.