Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Smaller footprint maximizes operating space
- Current-limiting electronic foldback enables automatic overcurrent protection in case of overload
- Solid state, integrated circuit maintains excellent regulation of output voltage
- Regulated output voltage maintains up to 95% of no load value
- High quality filtering creates very low ripple/low noise operation
- Heavy-duty power transformer provides complete isolation from noise on incoming AC power
- Large heat sinks and vented cabinets supply cool operation for continuous use and long life of the unit
- Illuminated on/off switch
Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, base stations, tape players and amplifiers. Designed for years of reliable service and superior performance, they efficiently convert 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC (+/-0.5V). The Trim Line Series of DC power supplies offers a low-profile design with a footprint that matches the most popular radios on the market, such as Motorola, Radius, GE Monogram Series and EF Johnson models. Its high power density makes it perfect for a wide range of applications, like home use of single-sideband CB radios, mobile audio equipment, electronic design & quality control equipment, test bench equipment, point-of-sale displays, and aquariums.
Customers Also Viewed
HP - Gasket (pack Of 3) - 22J69AA
Now: $155.98View Product