Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Independently powers displays connected to select Tripp Lite rolling TV stands
- Rechargeable LiFePO4 battery system powers connected display 90 min. or more
- Allows interactive presentations in areas where no wall outlets are available
- 6 ft. power cord plugs into standard AC outlet for charging when not in use
- Lockable steel box protects battery system from damage, theft or tampering
- This product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty
This 230-volt rechargeable battery system attaches to Tripp Lite's DMCS3270XP and DMCS60100XX rolling TV stands, so you can move your television, monitor or interactive display from one room to another without the need for external power. Bring your message straight to your audience in a location where audio/video resources are shared. It's ideal for classrooms, libraries, conference rooms, meeting rooms and other office environments in education, corporate, healthcare, hospitality, retail, government, defense and public safety settings.
The DMBB230V helps you encourage and assist group collaboration and audience participation. The enclosed, rechargeable lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery system powers the connected display for up to 90 minutes or more without being plugged into a wall outlet. This allows you to give your presentations in areas where no outlets are present or are too far away. LEDs monitor battery charge level in real time. Plug the six-foot power cord into a standard AC outlet to charge the battery when not in use.
Runtime varies with wattage of connected equipment: approximately 220 min. at 100W, 100 min. at 220W, 75 min. at 300W and 50 min. at 420W.
The rechargeable battery system is enclosed within a lockable steel box that attaches to your display's mobile cart and protects the system against damage, theft or tampering.