Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Network-grade power protection in a highly configurable medium-frame modular, scalable form factor
- Serial port enables unattended shutdown and UPS monitoring ability
- Modular configuration with hot-swappable power modules enables easy and fast maintenance
- Wide input voltage operating range enables full continuous online operation during brownouts
- Amazingly efficient in online, double-conversion mode and economy-mode
- Less input Total Harmonic Distortion (THDi) prevents the need to oversize generator systems
- Dual hardwire input design enables operation from one or two input power sources
- Front panel combination LCD/LED display offers full UPS condition and status reporting
Tripp Lite's SVX60KM2P4B 60kVA/60kW SmartOnline Medium-Frame UPS includes installed input, bypass and output breakers, a static transfer switch (STS) and 2 included 30kVA SVX30PM power modules. This system supports the addition of up to 2 additional user-installable SVX30PM power modules to accommodate increased capacity up to 90kW with N+1 fault-tolerance. Four internal battery modules are included with space for 1 additional SVXBM internal battery or any number of compatible ñ240VDC external battery packs (sold separately).
Featuring a modular, scalable design with high-efficiency voltage and frequency independent/VFI operation, Tripp Lite's SVX Series SmartOnline UPS systems are ideal for the protection of a wide variety of critical IT systems. Scalable, modular configuration enables UPS capacity upgrades and hot-swap power supply maintenance without costly downtime. Over 95% efficient in standard online mode and over 99% efficient in optional economy mode enables reduced operating and cooling costs. Unity power factor configuration provides equal kVA and kW output ratings for up to 25% more wattage capacity than common 0.8 - 0.9 power factor competing designs. Network-grade sine-wave AC output with 1% output voltage regulation and less than 1.5% output total harmonic distortion. Advanced IGBT inverter with Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology provides for less than 3% input total harmonic distortion (THDi) to support 1:1 generator sizing. Dual-input hardwire design enables operation from one or two input power sources for enhanced system availability. N+1 fault-tolerance is configurable anytime there is an "extra" SVX30PM 30kW power module installed beyond the minimum required quantity. Automatic and manual bypass options keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure.