Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- Supports entry level PCs up to 75 minutes during blackouts to enable shutdown without data loss
- 6 UPS battery supported outlets, plus 2 additional surge suppression-only outlets
- USB port and cable enables UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- Data line surge suppression protects standard dialup/DSL or Ethernet line connection
- Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload
- 1500VA power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment
- Supports hot swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel
Tripp Lite's OMNIVS1500XLTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. This line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting, expandable battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics.