Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Dual 30kVA/kW 480V transformers for government, healthcare and corporate settings
- Up to 97.5% efficiency with a quiet acoustic profile less than 65 dBA
- Resettable protection relay/switch and red alarm indicators warn against overheating
- Rugged stainless steel housing with compact footprint comes ready for installation
- Compatible with select 20-30kVA/kW Tripp Lite S3M-Series 208V 3-phase UPS systems
- This product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite's S3MT-30KWR480V includes two transformers in a single cabinet: a 480V (Delta) to 208V (Wye) input isolation step-down transformer and a 208V (Wye) to 480V (Wye) output auto step-up transformer. It isolates the UPS and connected components from line surges and spikes caused by utility power disruptions that can damage equipment or corrupt data. The dual transformers are ideal for 4-wire (3Ph+N+PE) loads in government, manufacturing, healthcare and corporate settings with 480V electrical mains and 480V IT loads.
Not only is the S3MT-30KWR480V wrap-around transformer very efficient, with up to 97.5 percent efficiency, but it is also very quiet with a noise profile less than 65 dBA. Built-in circuit breakers on both transformers help prevent dangerous power overloads. Four ball-bearing cooling fans help prevent overheating. An overheat-sensing relay and switch combine with red alarm indicators to provide over-temperature warning and overheating protection.
The compact footprint enables installation of the S3MT-30KWR480V with minimal space. The rugged stainless steel housing ships ready for immediate tower installation with a compatible 20 - 30kVA/kW Tripp Lite S3M-Series 3-phase UPS system.