Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- MFi-certified for broad compatibility with your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure reliable data transfers
- C94 Lightning connector is compatible with Apple 18W USB-C power adapter
- Integral strain relief helps cable move freely without stress or cracking
- Reversible plugs connect in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- This product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty
This USB-C sync/charge cable (M/M) connects your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the USB-C port on a computer, MacBook, Chromebook, Ultrabook, car charger or wall charger. It allows you to charge and power your Apple device, while simultaneously synching and transferring data at USB 2.0 data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps. The cable is backward compatible with previous USB generations, allowing you to use it with older equipment.
Connect the reversible C94 Lightning plug to your Apple device for charging and synchronizing and the reversible USB-C connector to a USB-C port on a computer or charger. The fumble-free plugs connect in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time. While the cable is compatible with all USB-C ports, the C94 Lightning connector is designed for optimal charging performance with Apple's 18W USB-C power adapter.
The 20V 3A (60W) Lightning cable is MFi-certified for use with the latest generation of iPhone, iPad and iPod devices.
The three-foot length helps reduce cable clutter. The cable is short enough to be conveniently carried in your car, bag or briefcase for instant charging.