Narrow Your Search
Ubiquiti UniFi Access Points
There's a new alternative in enterprise-grade WiFi access points, and it is called Ubiquiti.
Designed specifically to address the needs of organizations large or small that lack in-house networking expertise or large upgrade budgets, Ubiquiti products offer a truly smart blend of features that give you everything you need for top enterprise-grade networks at a minimum of expense. You are unlikely to find better value in high-speed access points anywhere else, from any other brand.
The Ubiquiti AP lineup gives you seven major options:
- UniFi AP In-Wall: These low-powered devices can replace your existing in-wall Ethernet ports, adding 2.4ghz 802.1g/b/n WiFi along with two Ethernet ports and PoE support.
- UniFi Mesh: Mesh-based WiFi made simple and affordable, these 802.11ac units have self-healing topographies for easy and robust deployment.
- UniFi AP AC Lite: 802.11ac access at price points under $100 per unit. AC Lite APs make high-speed WiFi affordable to anyone.
- UniFi AP AC LR: Designed specifically for long-range use, the LR APs feature a 600-foot broadcast radius and superior RF optimization options.
- UniFi AP AC EDU: A truly unique product designed for educational markets, the EDU access point combines 3x3 MIMO 802.11ac speeds with a WiFi based public address system.
- UniFi AP AC Pro: For larger offices and organizations, the AC Pro offers unparalleled cost-to-value ratio along with superior high speeds and support for hundreds of concurrent users.
- UniFi AP AC HD: A true best-of-both-worlds solution, UniFi HD 802.11ac wave 2 access points simultaneously offer some of the best speeds available on the market while maintaining a price point far below the competition.
Ubiquiti access points are among the most affordable on the enterprise market, yet don't skimp on features. To further improve ROI, Ubiquiti offers bulk discounts when buying multi-packs of APs, making it easy to justify an upgrade to controller-less 802.11ac wave 2. On top of that, Ubiquiti products require no additional software licenses or ongoing service contracts. The sticker price is all you ever pay with Ubiquiti.
Hummingbird Networks now carries the full line of Ubiquiti WiFi products. From high-end home usage, to global-scale enterprise networking, Ubiquiti is changing how people look at high-speed WiFi. Contact Hummingbird Networks today to learn more, or browse the product lineup for further details.