Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
ADTRAN Bluesocket 2035 - BSAP2035
If you have a large physical campus or otherwise need to broadcast a high-speed WiFi network over an extended area, there's no better option currently on the market than the ADTRAN Bluesocket BSAP 2035.
The BSAP 2035 brings Bluesocket into the next generation of WiFi speeds, with full 802.11ac gigabit Ethernet support. They create one of the fastest, most reliable, and easiest-to-use WiFi networks in existence. The combination of power and simplicity in the BSAP 2035 is simply unparalleled.
The BSAP 2035 features six external antenna ports, allowing even a single access point to serve a huge physical area. External antennas part #1700957F1 (sold separately) could enhance your network in any direction.
Every Bluesocket wireless access point is inter-compatible, and the smart AOS networking software automatically utilizes every Bluesocket device to its maximum capabilities.
With the BSAP 2035, you get:
- Full 3x3:3 MIMO Performance
- Data rates up to 1.3 Gbps
- One RJ-45 Input Port, supporting 10/100/1000Base-T connections.
- Six external antenna ports.
- Backwards compatibility with 802.11n/g/a/b
- No per-AP connection cap - you can custom-define it.
- Automatic conversions between Multicast, Broadcast, andUnicast.
- Support for Apple Bonjour, Apple CNA, and Microsoft NCSI.
- Configurable load-balancing to prioritize packet types.
- QoS packet monitoring and VoIP prioritization.
- Simple expandability through additional Bluesocket APs.
- 128-bit encryption, with support for all standard WiFi security protocols.
- 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet ready if your switch is PoE
- Mounting kit options for the wall or ceiling included.
- Optional AC/DC power adapter is sold seperately.
It's important to note that the BSAP 2035 does not include external antennas shown in the picture. Please use part # 1700957F1.