Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
NetVanta 3140 w/ EFP Software
The ADTRAN NetVanta 3140 Desktop router with the Enhanced Feature Pack is a compact, portable, and flexible solution for expanding your network wherever it's needed. The Desktop NetVanta 3140 can be easily re-purposed, and moved throughout your business in multiple roles.
At heart, it's a three-port Gigabit router designed for either parallel or converged voice/data networks. Every port can be independently configured to face the WAN or LAN, giving it unparalleled flexibility. It also includes an on-board firewall, WiFi Controller, and full IPSec VPN support. For emergency access, it even supports 3G/4G LTE tethering via USB.
The ADTRAN 3140 can easily support VoIP or video-based networks, while utilizing tightly-optimized software to minimize lag and system overhead. The result is a multi-purpose, multi-functional router that delivers superior ROI thanks to its suitability for a variety of roles.
The NetVanta 3140 Desktop model with Enhanced Feature Pack has:
- Three Ethernet RJ45 interfaces, autodetecting 10/100/1000BaseT
- Hardware encryption acceleration
- VoIP optimization with VQM, QOS, and MOS services
- Direct compatibility with most virtual / hosted VoIP systems
- 256-bit encrypted IPSec VPN support
- 500 simultaneous VPN tunnels
- AES, DES, and 3DES, encryption
- Secure authentication, including XAUTH and pre-signed certificates
- NAT-based IP concealment for greater security
- Firewall and Wireless Access Point Controller
- IPv6 Compatibility
- Rugged standalone casing
- Powerful GUI or traditional CLI interface options
- Five-year ADTRAN Warranty
The NetVanta 3140 with EFP brings a lot of functionality in a small package that's perfect for growing businesses. If you need a gigabit router that's ready to excel in any role you find for it, contact Hummingbird Networks today.