Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Intended for small businesses looking to get their first entry into big business communications options, the ADTRAN NetVanta 3140 (4700341F2#5) is ready for a wide variety of uses and deployments. Its range of features guarantees it will see use for years to come, moving seamlessly from primary to secondary roles as you grow.
This three-port Gigabit ADTRAN router allows all three ports to be configured either for WAN or LAN side use, giving it superior flexibility. Beyond its use as a router, however, the NetVanta 3140 shines as a communications hub. Encrypted IPSec VPN support allows up to 500 remote users at once. Additionally, the Session Border Controller allows up to five simultaneous SIP virtual phone connections.
Buyers also get the excellence in software design ADTRAN is known for, with robust on-board encrypted authentication, as well as a stateful inspection firewall with smart DOS-prevention services. URL filtering brings additional security. The excellent AOS graphical interface makes usage easy for newcomers, while a CLI option is there for experienced admins as well.
The NetVanta 3140 ADTRAN router includes:
- 3 LAN\WAN 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- QoS and MoS systems for VoIP optimization
- Superior on-board software routing systems
- 1U Rackmount size
- USB Interface for 3G/4G failover
- On-board stateful firewall
- URL filtering
- Enhanced Feature Pack with Voice Quality Monitoring
- Session Border Controller with 5 simultaneous sessions
- Direct compatibility with most virtual/hosted phone solutions
- 256-bit encrypted IPSec VPN support
- 500 simultaneous VPN tunnels supported
- Secure DES, 3DES, and AES encryption
- Hardware encryption accelerator
- NAT IP concealment
- Bluesocket WAP Controller
- IPv6 Compatibility
- CLI interface
- AOS user-friendly GUI
- Five-year ADTRAN Warranty
- Ordering number: 4700341F2#5
There's no better brand for small businesses looking to embrace serious networking solutions. Download the NetVanta 3140 product datasheet for more details, or contact Hummingbird Networks for a free consultation on the benefits.