Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
With a wide range of features aimed at making it an excellent multi-purpose communications and convergence hub, the NetVanta 3140 ADTRAN router (4700341F2#25) is a great choice for SMBs looking for flexibility in their hardware investments.
At its most basic, the 3140 is a fixed-port, three-interface Gigabit router. However, each port can be independently configured to be either WAN- or LAN-facing, allowing it to function in a wide variety of roles. It can be a good choice for smaller operations just beginning to invest in business-grade networking hardware.
For larger mid-sized organizations, the 3140 ADTRAN router is a great option for unified communications. This package includes a Session Border Controller, allowing for 25 simultaneous SIP connections, with compatibility with all major virtual\hosted phone systems. The Enhanced Feature Pack brings superior VoIP software support, including QoS and VQM services. NAT IP concealment brings further security for voice calls. The EFP also includes VPN tunneling, backed by 256-bit IPSec encryption, allowing secure remote access for up to 500 users.
The ADTRAN NetVanta 3140 Router has:
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports which can be WAN- or LAN-facing
- Enhanced Feature Pack for VQM VoIP optimizations
- 1U Rackmount size
- Easy-to-implement URL filtering
- 256-bit encrypted VPN tunneling support for 500 connections
- 25 simultaneous Session Border Controller sessions
- NAT IP concealment
- IPv4/IPv6 support
- Denial-of-Service resistant stateful inspection firewall
- USB interface for 3G/4G backup connections
- Natively supports most phone solutions
- Hardware encryption accelerator with AES, DES, and 3DES
- AOS user-friendly GUI or CLI options
- Five-year ADTRAN Warranty
- Part number: 4700341F2#25
ADTRAN makes equipment for SMBs designed for long use and great flexibility in deployment. The download the NetVanta 3140 datasheet and Hummingbird Networks is always here to answer your questions. Just contact us for more information.