Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The 3140 is designed for a variety of deployments, with three 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports which can each be configured for WAN or LAN usage. This alone gives it superior flexibility. The inclusion of the Enhanced Feature Pack also brings IPSec VPN support, allowing up to 500 remote connections, protected by 256-bit encryption. The 3140 also acts as a Session Border Controller, compatible with most existing virtualized phone solutions, with ten simultaneous calls. Enhanced VoIP features including QoS, MoS, and Voice Quality Monitoring ensure superior voice performance even under high-demand loads.
This ADTRAN router also incorporates a stateful inspection smart firewall with denial-of-service protections. It's also failure-resistant, with a dedicated USB port for 3G/4G backup.
The NetVanta 3140 brings you:
- 3 Dual-facing LAN or WAN Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Advanced VoIP optimizations
- 1U Rackmount size
- IPv4 and IPv6 supported
- Stateful firewall with Denial-of-Service protections
- 3G/4G failover options via USB interface
- Enhanced Feature Pack includes VQM and IPSec VPN tunnelling
- 500 VPN tunnels protected with 256-bit encryption
- 10 simultaneous Session Border Controller sessions
- Network Address Transltion IP protections for additional SBC security
- Natively supports most existing virtual/hosted phone solutions
- AES, DES, and 3DES encryption
- Built-in URL filtering for additional protection
- Hardware encryption accelerator and advanced software optimizations
- Bluesocket Wireless Controller
- AOS user-friendly GUI
- CLI interface for experienced admins
- ADTRAN Five-year Warranty
- Ordering number: 4700341F2#10