Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
As a multi-purpose option for SMB unified communications and high-speed Internet access, the ADTRAN NetVanta 3140 (4700341F2#50) has a lot to offer a growing operation looking to invest in its communications future.
This three-port Gigabit ADTRAN router allows all three ports to be independently configured, allowing it to easily move between roles in an operation. It's protected by an onboard stateful firewall, complete with smart Denial-of-Service protections, as well as built-in URL filtering without the need for an external server. Advanced hardware and software optimizations bring superior packet processing onboard. Support for both IPv4 and IPv6 ensures long-term future-proofing as the Internet transitions into IPv6 addresses.
Additionally, it includes a wide range of other communications options. IPSec VPN support allows up to 500 remote connections, backed by 256-bit encryption for total security. This 3140 edition also features a built-in Session Border Controller for virtual\hosted phone connections, complete with 50 concurrent session support.
This 3140 ADTRAN router includes:
- Three Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Dual-facing ports allow either WAN or LAN configurations
- Ethernet redundancy systems
- High-speed on-board routing and encryption systems
- QoS and MoS VoIP optimizations
- Out-of-box compatibility with most hosted phone systems
- Enhanced Feature Pack with IPSec VPN and VoIP Voice Quality Monitoring
- URL filtering without the need for an additional server
- Up to 500 simultaneous VPN connections
- Stateful inspection on-board firewall with DDOS prevention
- IPv6 Compatibility
- 1 RU Rackmount casing
- 50 simultaneous Session Border Control sessions
- IP concealment through Network Address Translation services
- Simplified AOS software, with GUI or CLI options
- Five-year ADTRAN Warranty
- Ordering part number: 4700341F2#50
Few networking vendors are better for SMBs than ADTRAN, and Hummingbird Networks is a proud partner. For more information, feel free to contact Hummingbird for a full consultation, or download the product sheet for complete specs.