Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Single-slot, Single-Ethernet modular access router for two T1s of bandwidth
- 1U, 19-inch rack-mountable metal chassis
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Standards-based routing protocols
- Comprehensive PPP dial backup scheme prevents network downtime
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP address concealing
- DHCP server for assigning IP addresses
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Auto-ranging power
The NetVanta 3205 is an access router designed for cost-effective Internet access, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, and Virtual Private Networking (VPN) for applications requiring bandwidth from 56k to dual-T1s. Residing in a 1U, rackmountable metal chassis, the NetVanta 3205 is a single platform that offers one interface slot and one 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN port. The modular NetVanta 3205 will house a variety of Network Interface Modules (NIMs): 56/64kbps, T1/FT1, T1/FT1 with DSX-1, Dual T1, E1/FE1, E1/FE1 with G.703, and Serial.