Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Stateful inspection firewall protects against Denial of Service (Dos) attacks
- QoS with Low Latency and Weighted Fair Queuing and DiffServ marking for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- PPP dial backup for disaster recovery scheme back to a PPP compliant device
- VLAN trunking allows routing between VLANs
- Built-in DSU/CSU protects circuit
- Supports BGP, OSPF, RIP, static routes, and bridging
- Network Address Translation (NAT/NAPT) conceals private IP addresses
- NAT-compatible SIP ALG
- Auto-sensing 10/100BaseT interface to accommodate mixed Ethernet environments
- Command Line Interface (CLI) which mimics de facto industry standard and a user-friendly web-GUI
- Optional Analog or ISDN BRI dial backup system prevents network downtime
- Analog Modem module used for dial backup or remote management
The NetVanta 3305 is an access router designed for cost-effective Internet access, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, and Virtual Private Networking (VPN) for applications requiring bandwidth from 56k to three-T1s. Residing in a 1U, rackmountable metal chassis, the NetVanta 3305 is a single platform that offers two interface slot and two 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN port. The modular NetVanta 3305 will house a variety of Network Interface Modules (NIMs) and includes a Stateful Inspection Firewall, QoS for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP, NAT and DHCP, and all managed with a familiar Command Line Interface (CLI).