Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
NetVanta 3430 With EFP Software
The ADTRAN NetVanta 3430 With Enhanced Feature Pack (EFP) is a great low-cost WAN routing solution with 256-bit IPSec security and VPN tunneling options. This single-interface, dual-Ethernet modular access router allows for simple and highly-secure WAN segmentation with integrated border security and a wireless access controller.
Plus, the NetVanta 3430 outperforms similar routers thanks to ADTRAN's own RapidRoute Technologies. These create blazing-fast routing decisions, freeing up the processor to focus on intensive applications like VoIP QoS support and NAT translation. It brings a lot of power to businesses on a budget.
The ADTRAN NetVanta 3430 includes:
- One Network Interface Slot
- Compatibility with all current NIM and DIM modules
- Dual-T1 Capability
- 10/100BaseT Dual-Ethernet output
- Backup Broadband Functionality
- ADTRAN RapidRoute Technology
- IPSec 256-bit encryption
- VPN Tunneling, up to 500 connections
- AES, DES, and 3DES Encryption
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM)
- Integrated Wireless Access Point Controller
- CompactFlash slot for backup and fireware upgrades
- Stateful inspection firewall prevents DDOS attacks
- Hardware-based encryption acceleration system
- TACACS+ and RADIUS security
- Web GUI or traditional CLI interfaces
- Five-year ADTRAN Warranty
The NetVanta 3430 could be a great addition to your growing network. Contact Hummingbird Networks today for a free consultation on your options in ADTRAN networking!