Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
NetVanta 3430 With SBC (50 Sessions)
Designed for small businesses that need superior Enterprise-grade VoIP support, ADTRAN NetVanta 3430 with Enterprise Session Border Control may be just what you need. This single-slot modular access router is geared for the SIP interoperability needed for modern VoIP expansions.
It comes with a full suite of on-board software designed to normalize SIP-to-SIP communications between you and your outside VoIP host. However, it's also a migration path. The ADTRAN 3430 eSBC will function just as effectively should you ever implement on-site SIP services.
Plus, you still get all the advantages of the standard ADTRAN 3430, including dual-Ethernet outputs, Wireless Access Point controller, and ADTRAN's superior RapidRoute packet-optimization technologies.
The included software package supports 50 concurrent SIP sessions. You also have the option for a 100-session upgrade.
The ADTRAN NetVanta 3430 eSBC bundle has:
- One Network Interface Slot
- Full NIM and DIM module compatibility, up to dual-T1
- 10/100BaseT Dual-Ethernet output
- ADTRAN RapidRoute Technology
- Support for 50 simultaneous SIP sessions
- Integrated WAP Controller
- Hardware encryption acceleration system
- CompactFlash slot
- Stateful inspection firewall
- RADIUS and TACACS+ security
- Windowed GUI or CLI interface options
- Five-year ADTRAN Warranty
The NetVanta 3430 eSBC router can quickly take your VoIP across multiple buildings, and takes you a step closer to full self-hosted phone systems. Contact Hummingbird Networks today to build the roadmap to your network's future.