Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Modular router supporting up to eight T1s
- Dual auto-sensing 10/100Base-T interface for LAN segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Inherent URL filtering to manage employee Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Wi-Fi access controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
A modular access router that delivers cost-effective Internet access, MPLS, corporate frame relay, point-to-point connectivity, ADSL, and VPN for large-bandwidth applications supporting up to eight T1s. The NetVanta 4305 includes a built-in firewall and two Ethernet LAN ports, and can support the optional IPSec Virtual Private Networking (VPN) and voice quality monitoring as well.