Cisco Wireless Access Points
The Cisco Aironet line of WiFi access points offers superior 802.11ac Wave 2 speeds and connectivity features, at a variety of power and price points to match the needs of businesses of all sizes. With options ranging from home office use to the largest of stadiums, and both indoor and outdoor models, there is a Cisco Aironet AP to fit any usage scenario and budget. All the while, users enjoy the reliability and ease-of-use which Cisco is known for.
Power and features vary greatly across the line. There are seven models of Cisco Aironet Access Points to choose from:
- Aironet 1815 Series: Intended for home offices, startups, and small businesses the 1815 series offers an economical option in Cisco 802.11ac networking while still providing Gigabit over-the-air speeds.
- Aironet 1830 Series: A superior balance of price vs performance, the 1830 line is a good choice for small-to-medium sized operations looking for the reliability of Cisco and high-speed 802.11ac Wave 2 networking in an affordable package.
- Aironet 1850 Series: The 1850 series goes beyond the 1830 to offer speeds up to 2Gbps, making them an excellent choice for mid-sized offices as well as businesses such as restaurants or hotels offering high-speed customer WiFi access.
- Aironet 2800 Series: Designed for the needs of large businesses, the 2800 series offers superior speed and intelligent adaptation to high-density radio environments.
- Aironet 3800 Series: Among the most powerful 802.11ac Wave 2 devices currently on the market, the 3800 series offers multigigabit Ethernet uplinks and the possibility of over-the-air speeds over 5Gbps.
- Aironet 1560 Series: The 1560 series are outdoor APs suitable for most small-to-large scale operations, featuring speeds in excess of 1Gbps and your choice of either internal antennas or external directional antenna ports.
- Aironet 1570 Series: The 1570 series are the ultimate in rugged, high-powered, carrier-grade outdoor 802.11ac Wave 2 access points. High speeds, high reliability, and multiple smart frequency-adapting measures make these the top-of-the-line for high-density outdoor use.
An investment into Cisco Aironet access points will be rewarded with superior connections and long-term productivity. Read on for further details on individual product lines, or contact Hummingbird Networks directly for a free consultation!