Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Centralized device, event and policy management
- Role-based management (segmented and isolated views and duties based on administrator role or group)
- Customizable dashboard with custom and template-based reports
- Comprehensive reporting and alerts for both general and focused information
- Event and contextual information displayed in hyperlinked tables, graphs, and charts
- Network behavior and performance monitoring
- Robust high availability options to help ensure no single point of failure
- Correlation and remediation features for real-time threat response
- Open APIs for integration with third-party solutions and customer work streams, such as firewalls, network infrastructure, log management, security information and event management (SIEM), trouble ticketing, and patch management
Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center provides total visibility into everything on your network: physical and virtual hosts, operating systems, applications, services, protocols, users, geolocation information, content, and network behavior as well as network attacks and malware. This security management console and database repository is the centralized point of event and policy management for your security operations. It allows you to automatically aggregate and correlate information generated by the Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services and Cisco FirePOWER physical or virtual appliances deployed in your network. Cisco FireSIGHT centrally manages network security and operational functions, including event monitoring, analysis, incident prioritization, and reporting, so that you can better protect your business. It also reduces your costs by streamlining operations and automating many commonly recurring security analysis and management tasks.