Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Up to two Intel Xeon Scalable CPUs with up to 28 cores per CPU
- 24 DIMM slots for industry-standard DDR4 memory at speeds up to 2666 MHz, with up to 3 TB of total memory when using 128-GB DIMMs
- Optional rear mezzanine VIC with two 40-Gbps unified I/O ports or two sets of 4 x 10-Gbps unified I/O ports, delivering 80 Gbps to the server; adapts to either 10- or 40-Gbps fabric connections
- Cisco FlexStorage local drive storage subsystem, which provides flexible boot and local storage capabilities and allows you to boot from dual, mirrored SD cards
- Support for up to one rear storage mezzanine card
The Cisco UCS B200 M5 Blade Server delivers performance, flexibility, and optimization for deployments in data centers, in the cloud, and at remote sites. This enterprise-class server offers market-leading performance, versatility, and density without compromise for workloads including Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), web infrastructure, distributed databases, converged infrastructure, and enterprise applications such as Oracle and SAP HANA. The B200 M5 server can quickly deploy stateless physical and virtual workloads through programmable, easy-to-use Cisco UCS Manager software and simplified server access through Cisco SingleConnect technology.