Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Intelligent LCD diagnostic display
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Microprocessor-based digital control
- EMI/RFI - provides shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals
- USB connectivity
- Metal housing
- Audible alarms
- Resettable circuit breaker
- ISO and safety certifications
A rack/tower convertible UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart LCD OR2200LCDRTXL2U provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The OR2200LCDRTXL2U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. This model accepts the RMCARD205 network management card for remote management and control via a standard web browser or network management system. The OR2200LCDRTXL2U comes with a three-year warranty and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.