Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Delivers increased performance while significantly reducing CPU usage
- Reduces deployment and training costs and enables easy, quick migration to Gigabit Ethernet
- Automatically compatible with Ethernet, fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Enables widespread deployment
- Allows low-power consumption, remote wake, and remote booting
- Reduces support costs with remote management based on industry-wide standards
- Provides point-and-click power over individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration
- Dynamically tests and reports network problems (error rate, cable length) and automatically compensates for cable issues
- Efficient packet prioritization
- Minimizes the overhead of interrupts
- Allows load balancing of interrupt handling between different cores/CPUs
For PCs with PCI Express (PCIe) slots, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter offers technology for maximizing system performance and increasing end-user productivity. Specifically, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter uses auto- negotiation to ensure the adapter runs at the highest available network speed (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps), and maintains full bandwidth capacity with the dedicated bandwidth of a PCIe input/output (I/O) bus to provide connectivity you can count on. Based on the low-power Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller, this desktop adapter offers optimal performance in a low-cost, low-power, compact profile. Teaming support and an array of other advanced features enable customers to use this adapter as an entry-level server adapter as well.