Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Intel 82598EB 10 Gigabit Ethernet controller
- Load balancing on multiple CPUs
- Intel I/O Acceleration Technology (Intel I/OAT)
- ISCSI remote boot support
- MSI-X support
- Virtual Machine Device queues (VMDq)
- Low latency
- Support for most network operating systems
- Remote management support
- SFP+ direct attached cable
The Intel 10 Gigabit AF DA Dual Port Server Adapter is the newest member of Intel's robust family of 10 Gigabit products. Designed as a low-cost, low-power adapter, the Intel 10 Gigabit AF DA Dual Port Server Adapter provides direct attach copper twinaxial (passive) cable connections between servers and a rack switch. Two ports, coupled with a low-profile PCI Express form factor, make this adapter ideal for slot-constrained environments. Direct attach copper (passive) cables, compliant with SFP + MSA SFF-8431, make the Intel 10 Gigabit AD DA Dual Port Server Adapter well-suited for customers who require low-cost "in-the-rack" connections of less than seven meters between the server and top-of-rack switch.
Intel 10 Gigabit AF DA Dual Port Server Adapter - It just works!